Level Up Your Instagram Game with Free Regatta Presets
It’s no secret that Instagram is an all-powerful platform to share one’s memories, experiences, current favorites, and even portfolios! So, if you’ve been taking Instagram seriously, you probably have a ton of photo editing apps in your arsenal.
From VSCO to Adobe Lightroom, we’re sharing with you our own customized filters to get your Instagram game groove on. Did we mention they’re ABSOLUTELY FREE?
Bring out the beauty of your skin tone with Wanderer’s orange highlights and blue-hued shadow.
Achieve the subtle blue and green aesthetic with Tropics.
Score the vintage moody look everyone is gunning for with Antique. Film grain optional.
Mix up the skin tones from Wanderer with Tropics’ blue and green look with Outdoors.
Switch it up and add shades of purple with this upbeat filter.
Now that you’ve seen them in action, it’s time to install them to your phones. Here’s a step by step guide on how to use your new Regatta Preset Pack.
- Download the Lightroom App from the Mobile App Store to get started.
- Create an Adobe account.
- Download/Upload the presets next. Send the files to your phone once downloaded. You can do this via email or Airdrop. DNG format files will be displayed as blank pictures on your camera roll. It's normal, don't worry.
4. Now open the Lightroom app and create a new folder, by clicking the + at the top right. Name it “#RegattaSummer Presets.”
5. Now, click the 3 dots on the 'Presets' folder and click “Add Photos.” Now click “Roll Camera” and select all 5 DNG files and add them to the album. Do the same again on the photos folder, but import any photos you want to edit from your camera roll instead of importing the DNG files.
6. Now that you've uploaded your photos, click the “Presets” folder and select the one you want to try.
7. Click on the top right of the 3 dots and then click on “Copy Settings” – Make sure to leave everything selected and click on “OK.”
8. Go back to your photos folder and select whichever image you'd like to edit first. Click on the 3 dots on the top right and then paste settings. The preset will now be applied.
Please note that since each image is different, you will often have to adjust basic settings after applying a filter such as brightness, temperature, etc. You can do all this within the Lightroom app. Have fun editing with your new #RegattaSummer Presets!